We are delighted that you are interested in leasing a property. In order to help you in making your decision, we have listed below the criteria for qualifying as a resident with us. Application fees are $50.00 per application. Each applicant over the age of 18 must complete and submit a separate application. If there are multiple applicants, each applicant should list their co-applicants in the “Co-applicant” section of the application. ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE RETURN TO TENANT SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE WHERE YOU WILL PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT.
- A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant and all co-applicants.
- The rental application will be reviewed when submitted so we’ll have all information needed to determine your eligibility.
- Each applicant must provide a government issued photo identification and allow it to be photocopied.
- Applicants who are first-time renters or who do not have sufficient income under paragraph 6 below, may qualify by having the lease guaranteed by a guarantor. The guarantor must complete and sign a lease guaranty agreement. Guarantors may be held responsible for all of the lease obligations, including the entire rent and other costs, such as damages, even if you have roommates.
- If applicant’s family will be occupying the dwelling, the family size must be appropriate for the available property, i.e., no more than two adults per bedroom, in most circumstances.
- Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total monthly income of all applicants should be three times the monthly rent. (Otherwise, a guarantor is necessary).
- Applicants may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
- Falsification of application by any applicant
- Incomplete application by any applicant
- Insufficient income (total of all applicants)
- Criminal conviction history of violent or sexual crime committed by any applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in property
- Poor credit history of any applicant (credit reports are obtained)
- Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental history reports are obtained). Rental history of:
Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
Poor supervision of applicant’s children
Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, applicant’s children or
Violence to persons or property by applicant, applicant’s children or
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status.